Tamagotchi Village
Welcome, To the Tamagotchi Village! Please sign up to gain access to different area's of the site.
Tamagotchi Village
Welcome, To the Tamagotchi Village! Please sign up to gain access to different area's of the site.
Tamagotchi Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tamagotchi Village

Tama Resource Center is a fun-filled Tamagotchi and General Chat forum for all ages.

The Members and Staff Team are willing to welcome you, and help make your journey as easy as possible!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tamagotchi Go

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jordboss
Admin
Admin
jordboss

Tamagotchi Go Empty
PostSubject: Tamagotchi Go   Tamagotchi Go I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:35 pm

Tamagotchi TamaTown Go

The newset tamagotchi to be released is the Tamagotchi Go. It is a $20 / £20 that is much larger than the other versions. The connection/connexion has been discontinued and Bandai have moved on to the next generation pets that are now called Tama-Town serise. In N-America they have been released and in Australia but they are suspected to be released in other countries in June/July. I have got one coming in the post so I will be able to update more often. The device now includes a skimmed down version on Tama-Town built in to the toy! Much like the tamagotchi colour had. The device also does keep the features from the connexion but adds a new port on the top so that you can add figures that add more games and more fun.

Finally! After nearly two years after the launch in America, The UK get the Tama-Go. The figures have still not been released but are expected to be released very soon.

(Originally from here)
Back to top Go down
http://mymimitchi.weebly.com/

Tamagotchi Go
Page 1 of 1