Tamagotchi Village
Welcome, To the Tamagotchi Village! Please sign up to gain access to different area's of the site.
Tamagotchi Village
Welcome, To the Tamagotchi Village! Please sign up to gain access to different area's of the site.
Tamagotchi Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tamagotchi Village

Tama Resource Center is a fun-filled Tamagotchi and General Chat forum for all ages.

The Members and Staff Team are willing to welcome you, and help make your journey as easy as possible!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help Me! What's a vintage tamagotchi?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Help Me! What's a vintage tamagotchi? Empty
PostSubject: Help Me! What's a vintage tamagotchi?   Help Me! What's a vintage tamagotchi? I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:43 am

I have lots of tamagotchi like the ones from 2004 but I haven't heard of vintage ones? Could someone explain to me what they are? When were they released? I thought only Tamagotchi's were from 2004!
Back to top Go down
Orandatchi
Admin Team
Admin Team
Orandatchi

PostSubject: Re: Help Me! What's a vintage tamagotchi?   Help Me! What's a vintage tamagotchi? I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:45 am

It's pretty much a old Tamagotchi from 1996.
Back to top Go down
AWSM Uwasatchi
AWSM Uwasatchi

PostSubject: Re: Help Me! What's a vintage tamagotchi?   Help Me! What's a vintage tamagotchi? I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:14 pm

Yeah, Oranda is right. Tamagotchis are divided into three groups - Vintages, Connexions, and Colors. Vintages are the original series, such as P1 and Angelgotchis. Connexions are the most common and have the ability to connect to other Tamas using infra-red communication, such as Version 4. Colors are only released in Japan and have color screens.

So, vintages are generally the earliest Tamagotchis. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Orandatchi
Admin Team
Admin Team
Orandatchi

PostSubject: Re: Help Me! What's a vintage tamagotchi?   Help Me! What's a vintage tamagotchi? I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:05 am

AWSM Uwasatchi wrote:
Yeah, Oranda is right. Tamagotchis are divided into three groups - Vintages, Connexions, and Colors. Vintages are the original series, such as P1 and Angelgotchis. Connexions are the most common and have the ability to connect to other Tamas using infra-red communication, such as Version 4. Colors are only released in Japan and have color screens.

So, vintages are generally the earliest Tamagotchis. Like a Star @ heaven

Umm... You didn't post a request for posting on here. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Me! What's a vintage tamagotchi?   Help Me! What's a vintage tamagotchi? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Me! What's a vintage tamagotchi?
Page 1 of 1