Tamagotchi Village
Welcome, To the Tamagotchi Village! Please sign up to gain access to different area's of the site.
Tamagotchi Village
Welcome, To the Tamagotchi Village! Please sign up to gain access to different area's of the site.
Tamagotchi Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tamagotchi Village

Tama Resource Center is a fun-filled Tamagotchi and General Chat forum for all ages.

The Members and Staff Team are willing to welcome you, and help make your journey as easy as possible!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion - New Tamagotchi Releated smilies ;)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hamegg989

Suggestion - New Tamagotchi Releated smilies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion - New Tamagotchi Releated smilies ;)   Suggestion - New Tamagotchi Releated smilies ;) I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:20 pm

I thought that it would be a good idea to have tamagotchi related smilies Smile This should make it more fun when talking about tamagotchi's as this is a tamagotchi site.
Back to top Go down
Orandatchi
Admin Team
Admin Team
Orandatchi

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - New Tamagotchi Releated smilies ;)   Suggestion - New Tamagotchi Releated smilies ;) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:42 am

Just a little problem, we can't do that because we can't take the sprite images from other sites without permission, and we need someone good at pixelating the sprite images. :T
Back to top Go down
Ringotchi123

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - New Tamagotchi Releated smilies ;)   Suggestion - New Tamagotchi Releated smilies ;) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:47 pm

I could try! Smile
Back to top Go down
jordboss
Admin
Admin
jordboss

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - New Tamagotchi Releated smilies ;)   Suggestion - New Tamagotchi Releated smilies ;) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:10 am

If you want to have a try, feel free to. I honestly don't mind Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mymimitchi.weebly.com/
AWSM Uwasatchi
AWSM Uwasatchi

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - New Tamagotchi Releated smilies ;)   Suggestion - New Tamagotchi Releated smilies ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:18 pm

Well, I am fairly good at making emoticons, if I say so myself. XD I simply make a Tamagotchi picture pixel by pixel (usually copied from the virtual pet) and animate it with PolyView. If you have any character suggestions, I will make some. bounce
Back to top Go down
jordboss
Admin
Admin
jordboss

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - New Tamagotchi Releated smilies ;)   Suggestion - New Tamagotchi Releated smilies ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:20 am

Your free to create any emotion's.
Back to top Go down
http://mymimitchi.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - New Tamagotchi Releated smilies ;)   Suggestion - New Tamagotchi Releated smilies ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion - New Tamagotchi Releated smilies ;)
Page 1 of 1